Industry Chairs uses a national network of freight carriers to deliver its goods, shipping all over Australia.
Prices are based on delivery to ground floor only. Delivery to multi-storey locations may incur an additional cost. The placement of goods and/or de-bagging of chairs is not included and is available upon request at additional cost. The site must be clear and free from obstruction and unrestricted lift facilities, if required, must be available at no charge.
The customer provides IndustryChairs with “Authority to Leave” the goods at the requested delivery address if the customer is not present when the goods are delivered.
Transit insurance is available at additional cost on any purchase.
In line with standard freight industry procedures, the shipping fee is calculated on the consignment total (“dead”) weight or the “cubic weight”, whichever is the greater, to the given destination.
We endeavour to dispatch the products you purchase as quickly as possible. However, as we are dependent on suppliers, it may require more time on certain occasions. If a delay does occur, we will advise you by mail or phone. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the customer arising from delay in delivering goods after the due quoted delivery date.
The standard delivery times are as follows:
- Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra within 2 business days
- Perth within 5 business days
- Regional areas of NSW, VIC, SA, QLD within 4 business days
- Tasmania within 6 business days
- Western Australia within 8 business days
- Northern Territory within 7 business days
We can supply many of our products around the world. Please use the contact form to outline your requirements and we will supply a quotation.
We also offer a collection service to customers that wish to pick-up from our premises. Customers will be notified when their goods are ready for collection, and can make an appointment to pick up during the hours of Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm to our warehouse, at the following address:
Unit 20, 2 Daydream Street
Warriewood NSW 2102
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, less freight charges.
The item must be returned in “like new” condition, with all paperwork, packaging, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. Custom made or configured products are NOT RETURNABLE. Please note that the following steps and policy criteria below apply to ALL RETURNS, including defective items and those that may have been damaged during shipping.
STEP 1. Please make sure your return meets the following:
- Product is in new condition
- Product is in its original packaging
- Product was delivered in the last 30 days.
STEP 2. Guidelines for returns:
- Please contact Uplifting Solutions on 1300 79 80 50 for a Return Request Number.
Note: No product will be accepted without a Return Request Number.
- Pack the item securely. Please wrap the product so it does not get damaged in shipment. All returned products must be in the same condition in which they were received.
- Address all returns to:
Units 19-20, 2 Daydream Street
Warriewood NSW 2102
- Please consider sending returns by registered mail or Express Post Bag for guaranteed delivery.
- Original shipping costs are not refundable.
- Shipping cost for returns is at the customer’s expense.
- After inspection to ensure the product is returned in original and working condition, refunds or credits are issued within 7 days of product receipt.
- Refunds will not be issued for products that are soiled, damaged, missing parts or returned outside 30 days of delivery.
- If your order has shipped, or is in the process of being shipped, we will be unable to cancel your order. You will need to follow the return instructions once you receive the package.
- Please notify us about damaged merchandise within 24 hours of receipt, and make sure you keep all the original boxes and packaging.
- If returns are sent without original packaging, we will deduct a 25% restocking fee from your credit.